- 2 organic chicken carcasses (raw or cooked)
- Vegetable scraps/castings (Optional, as much as you like)
- 4 litres filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- Place carcasses in water. Add apple cider vinegar and soak for 1 hour.
- Add vegetable scraps. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer for at least 6 hours topping up water if necessary.
- When done refrigerate and when cold should be jelly like. Use for soups, or drink as you would tea or coffee.