- 2 kilos of a mix of marrow and soup bones (grass fed)
- 1 large brown onion
- 1 large carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 4 litres filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- Bake soup bones for 30 mins in 180 degree oven. When done add to large pot with marrow bones.
- Add water and apple cider vinegar and soak for 1 hour.
- Roughly chop vegetables and add to bones. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer for at least 12 hours topping up water if necessary.
- When done refrigerate and when cold should be jelly like. Use for soups, or drink as you would tea or coffee.