This is hands down one of my favourite dishes, and so easy to make! It’s also great for leftovers, and tastes even better the next day once all the flavours get a chance to merge together.
Give it a try, I hope you love it!
Ingredients (All Organic where possible):
~ 1 kilo Chicken Thighs
2 large Brown Onions
6 Roma Tomatoes
2 teaspoons Turmeric
2 teaspoons Cumin
2 teaspoons Mustard Seeds
2 Red Chilies
1 branch Coriander
1 Piece of Ginger (at least a 1 inch cube)
3 Cloves Garlic
1 tin Coconut Cream
Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Cut tomatoes in quarters, remove seeds with a spoon. Finely chop remainder.
2. Finely chop onion, garlic, coriander, chilli & ginger.
3. Trim gristle from chicken thighs, and cut thighs into bite-sized chunks.
4. Sauteé cumin & mustard seeds in olive oil, add onion, chili, coriander, garlic & ginger after a couple of minutes in a large, deep frying pan or wok.
5. Add chicken, cook evenly until golden brown.
6. Add turmeric, tomatoes & 1-2 tablespoons of salt, stir well and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
7. Finally, add tin of coconut cream and stir well.
8. Serve and enjoy!